Table of Contents
- Introduction and Help
- Components and Libraries
- TCP/IP Networking
- Custom Peripheral Drivers
- LCDs and Displays
- Motors and Actuators
- Clocks and Oscillators
- External ADC/DAC
- Interfaces and Drivers
- Storage, Smart Cards
- Magnetic, Proximity Card Readers
- Digital Signal Processing
- Interfacing with other languages
- Utilities for an application
- Breadboards & Breakout Boards
- Reference, Tutorials and Examples, Events
- Events & Classes
- Tutorials and Examples
- Community and Support
- Other Things
Introduction and Help¶
- About the Cookbook - What it is for, how to use it, and how you can contribute
- mbed Bugs and Suggestions - A place to contribute bug reports and feature suggestions
- deadmbed - Having trouble with your mbed working?
- mbed is on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter!
- Course Notes - Course notes being developed to support workshops, lectures and self learning
- Short Course Notes - Course notes used in Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
This is the cookbook, which is for documenting components, libraries and tutorials, but for project writeups and tips, also try the Notebooks!
Components and Libraries¶
This section is for information about different reusable building blocks; primarily components and the libraries, code and information to make use of them. For more about Libraries, see Working with Libraries.
- Getting started with networking and mbed - read this first
- Networking Stack Releases - Information about the different TCP/IP stack versions
- TCP/IP protocols, APIs, examples
Internet of Things and Websockets¶
- Websockets on your Mbed - Try out websockets on your mbed!
- Mbed WebSocket server - The WebSocket server provided by mbed
- Websockets Server Tutorial - Deploy your own WebSocket server
- Internet of Things Demo - mbed demo of 'the internet of things', using wifi to send sensor data
- Remote Procedure Call (RPC) over Websockets
Networking examples using the officially supported library¶
Official USB Libraries can be found in the handbook
Here some other examples:
- USBBluetoothHost - Using a USB dongle to connect via bluetooth
- USBMSDHost - USB MSD (FLASH Disk) Host
- USBMIDI - Send and receive MIDI events over USB
- Fully working USB HID stack- - Help to develop fully working USB HID with examples
- http://mbed.org/users/wim/notebook/usb-joystick-device/# - USB Joystick Device
Custom Peripheral Drivers¶
The mbed libraries allow for standardized, simplified usage of more peripherals. However there are also user libraries which allow for faster, more efficient and/or more flexible use of these peripherals. With the exception of the software emulators of peripherals, these libraries are generally limitted to a subset of the mbed supported boards, so you need to make sure yours is supported!
- FastIO - Faster versions of DigitalIn/Out/InOut
- SoftPWM - Software PWM emulation
- FastPWM - Allows PWM at full clock speed, or reduced speeds compared to regular mbed lib
- SWSPI - Software SPI emulation
- BurstSPI - High speed SPI writes when they are in large blocks (mainly intended for SPI TFTs)
- I2C busreset - Recover from an I2C bus lockup (FRDM-KL25Z).
- Change all IRQ Priorities at once - Works with all mbed targets.
- Power Control - Power management functions for the original LPC1768 mbed
- WakeUp - Wake up from deep sleep / power-down modes (various targets supported)
- WakeInterruptIn - Allows LPC1114 to wake from deepsleep mode (other targets can use just regular InterruptIn)
- F401RE-USBHost - USBHost library for various targets (not just F401).
LCDs and Displays¶
- Text LCD - A driver for Text LCD panels
- Text LCD Enhanced - An improved driver for Text LCD panels (More types, I2C and SPI bus support)
- LCD serial with shift register
- SMARTGPU2 - A library for the SMARTGPU2 embedded graphics, audio, touch and full datalogger processor.
- 1Wire LCD - A C coded library for LCD to use with only one wire.
- Nokia LCD - controlling a 130x130 Nokia display
- uLCD-144-G2 - A 128 by 128 smart color LCD module - serial interface and optional SD card for images and videos
- VT100 Terminal - control cursor position
- Embedded Artists OLED Display - A 96x64 pixel OLED
- 4D SGC TFT Screen - A library for 320 x 240 16bits color touch screen
- uVGA II - Tiny VGA controller board demo using 4D SGC library in 640 by 480
- uVGA III - New Tiny VGA controller board demo using 4D SGC library in 800 by 480
- TFT LCD with HX8347 - Library for TFT LCD 320 x 240 with HX8347
- KS0108- Library for KS0108 based displays, tested on GDM12864H
- LcdWindow - drives several LCD types (DOGm, HD44780, SED1335, KS0108), and allows a simple window / frame handling, e.g. with sub windows
- Newhaven LCD - the NHD-320240WG model
- RS Display Board - 6x7 segment displays
- SPI-driven-QVGA-TFT QVGA TFT , HX8347D with touch screen connected to SPI with lib and demo code
- QVGA TFT ILI9341 - QVGA TFT ,MI0283QT9A connected to SPI with lib and demo code
- Smart Alphanumeric Displays - HDSP-2xxx
- Starburst LED display - 14 Segment, 4 Digits LED display with serial input
- QVGA TFT with Touchscreen - Tutorial incl. hardware driver and touch screen calibration software (LCD controller: ST7781R)
- OLED Display - 128x64 OLED from Seeed with SSD1308 controller
- 128x32 OLED Display Adafruit 128x32 OLED (SSD1306 controller) driver and graphics drawing library
- Adafruit Mini 8x8 LED Display Adafruit Mini 8x8 LED with backpack library.
- NeoPixel Matrix 8x8 RGB LED - Adafruit board
- 4 Digit 7-Segment LED driver SAA1064 I2C 7-Segment LED driver
- C12832 LCD - 128 x 32 ST7565R controller - used on mbed app board
- 2.7 inch 276x176 E-Paper Display - Pervasive EM027A012 display with adapter board from Embedded Artists
- 4.3 in 480x272x16-bit color display using RA8875 Controller - 4-wire SPI interface, with a graphics library.
- SMARTWAV - High Quality embedded Stereo Sound module, microSD FAT file .WAV player, AWESOME!.
- HQ Audio
- I2S Slave Library - Library to run the I2S port
- TLV320AIC23B - High quality audio CODEC using I2S interface - can both play and record!
- Wave file player
- A simple wave recorder & player - Low cost audio recorder and player.
- Audible Alert Generator - IEC60601-1-8 Audible Alert Generator
- MSGEQ7 - 7-Band Graphic Equalizer chip made by Mixed Signal Integration
- XBee - Simple Zigbee modules
- RN-42-Bluetooth - Simple serial bluetooth module
- BC127-Bluetooth-Audio-and-Data - A serial Bluetooth 4.0 + BLE audio and data module
- USBBluetoothHost - Using a USB dongle to connect via bluetooth
- WiflyInterface - Roving Networks wifi module
- Xbee-Pro - Library and example for using the Xbee Pro
- GainSpan Wi-Fi GS1011 - ultra low power 802.11b wireless module
- XBee-mbed - XBee API mode, Series 1 (802.15.4) and Series 2 (ZB Pro/ZNet)
- cc3000 cookbook - TI’s SimpleLink Wi-Fi solution
- HC-05 Bluetooth - Economic bluetooth module (Class 2)
- BLE 4.0 - Bluetooth Low Energy chip demonstration with iOS application
- Puck - A library for easier setup and prototyping of Bluetooth LE-enabled IoT devices
Motors and Actuators¶
- Servo - Control a Radio Control (R/C) model servo
- Motor - Control a DC motor with PWM and an H-bridge
- Dynamixel AX12 Servo - Digitally controlled robot servo
- Dynamixel MX28 Servo - Digitally controlled robot servo
- SimpleSteppers - A software interface to TIMER2 to drive upto four stepper motors
- SimpleRCservos - A software interface to PWM to control simple radio-control servo units
- HerkuleX - HerkuleX smart servo
- GlobalSat EM-406 GPS Module
- GlobalSat BR355 Serial GPS unit - using a Sparkfun RS232 breakout and a PS/2 breakout for power
- Adafruit Ultimate GPS Breakout Board - MTK3339 chipset
- ITG-3200 Gyroscope - Triple axis digital gyroscope
- SRF08 Ultrasonic Ranger - I2C Ranging sensor
- SRF05 Ultrasonic Ranger - Simple ranging sensor
- Seeed grove ultrasonic ranger - Single wire ranging sensor
- Parallax Laser Range Finder - Laser and CMOS camera with 1Hz updates and 15-122CM range
- SCP1000 Pressure Sensor - SPI MEMS barometric, absolute pressure sensor
- Bosch BMP085 Pressure Sensor - I2C MEMS barometric, absolute pressure sensor
- Freescale MPL115A Digital Barometer - I2C MEMS barometric and temperature sensor
- Freescale MPL3115A2 - I2C Precision Altimeter and Temperature Sensor
- RHT03 Humidity and Temperature sensor - A digital humidity and temperature sensor
- IEEE1888 (FIAP) gateway - An illuminance and temperature sensor gateway and storage AMI for IEEE1888 (FIAP)
- TouchSense - Touch Sensor using an analog input port.
- Color Sensor - demo code for the ENV-RGB Color Detector Probe from Sparkfun
- ADJD-S311-CR999 - I2C Color Sensor from Sparkfun
- ArduIMU - a 9 axis IMU (accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer)
- CameraC328 - C328 (COMedia) - JPEG Color Camera with UART Interface
- Camera_LS_Y201 - LinkSprite JPEG Color Camera TTL Interface
- Infrared (SEN-11610) - Infrared LinkSprite JPEG Color Camera TTL Interface
- OV7670 Camera - OV7670 Camera Module with FIFO AL422
- LIS302 Accelerometer - Triple axis digital SPI accelerometer
- ADXL345 Accelerometer - Triple axis digital accelerometer
- SCA3000 Accelerometer - Triple axis digital accelerometer
- Grove 3 axis Accelerometer - Triple axis digital I2C accelerometer
- MMA7660 - Triple axis digital I2C accelerometer- used on mbed app board
- ADXL362 Triple Axis SPI Accelerometer with Deep FIFO
- DMU02 - A driver library for the 6-DOF Dynamics Measurement Unit by Silicon Sensing
- CruizCore XG1300L - IMU for LEGO NXT one gyroscope three accelerometers
- SCA61T - Single axis digital SPI inclinometer
- CMPS03 Digital Compass - Robot digital compass module
- HMC6352 Digital Compass - Honeywell digital compass module
- HMC5843 Digital Compass - Honeywell digital compass module
- LSM303DM - Accelometer and compass
- /cookbook/NFC - General information about NFC
- PN532 Breakout Board - Adafruit NFC Breakout Board
- NFC Lamp - NFC controlled 'SAD' Lamp
- ID12 RFID Reader - Read 125KHz RFID tags
- RWD RFID modules - RFID readers from IB technology
- IDTech Barcode Scanner – a low-cost RS232 serial interface barcode scanner
- MAX6675 Thermocouple - A SPI digital thermometer
- TMP102 Temperature Sensor - An I2C temperature sensor
- LM75B - An I2C temperature sensor
- TMP175 Temperature Sensor - I2C temperature sensor with alert
- OneWireCRC DS18S20, DS18B20 temperature sensors
- ADT7410 I2C Temperature Sensor Handles temperatures lower than TMP102
- Sensirion SHT15 – Dual temperature and humidity sensor
- Sensirion SHT21 – I2C dual temperature and humidity sensor
- MLX90164 – A non-contact IR temperature sensor with an I2C interface
- TMP006 – A non-contact IR temperature sensor with an I2C interface
- Grove temp & humidity – DHT temperature & humidity sensors from Seeed with DHT11 sensor
- HTU21D - Low-cost temperature and humidity sensor
- LM61 or TMP36 - low-cost analog temperature sensors. With the TO-92 package option, it plugs directly in a breadboard.
Clocks and Oscillators¶
- Si570 - Silicon Laboratories Si570 frequency synthesizer, with I2C interface.
- Seeed Grove RTC - DS1307 based RTC module I2C
- Adafruit_RTCLib - DS1307 RTC driver and time manipulation library
- Maxim DS1077 - Maxim DS1077 EconOscillator/Divider Library
- Analog Devices AD7190 - Ultra-low noise 24-bit Sigma-Delta ADC
- Analog Devices AD7490 - 16 channels, 1MSPS, 12 bit ADC with SPI interface
- MCP3221 - I2C 12 Bit, Single Channel ADC
- MCP4822 - SPI dual channel 12-bit DAC
- MCP320x - Simplified access to the Microchip 1/4/8-Channels 12-Bit A/D Converters with SPI Serial Interface
- PCF8591 - I2C 4 Chan, 8bit ADC and 1 Chan, 8bit DAC
- TI ADS1X15 - I2C 12/16bit ADC, 4 ch/2 differential, programmable gain(up to 16x), comparator, 2-5.5V supply voltage
Interfaces and Drivers¶
- Emulate Databus, Addressbus and Controlbus using I2C expanders
- MCP23017 - 16 bit quasi bi-directional I/O expander for I2C bus
- MCP23S17 - 16 bit quasi bi-directional I/O expander for SPI bus
- PCA9675_IO_Expander - 16 bit quasi bi-directional I/O expander for I2C bus
- PCF8574 I2C IO Expander - Popular 8-bit I2C I/O Expander
- PCA9635 I2C IO Expander - 16-bit bus expander used as an LED driver
- PCA9538 I2C IO Expander - 8-bit I2C I/O Expander
- PCF8575-I2C-IO-Expander - 16-bit port expander
- QEI - Quadrature encoder interface
- PID - Proportional, integral, derivative controller
- IMU - Inertial measurement unit orientation filter
- FM24Vxx_I2C - Simplified access to Ramtron (Cypress) FM24Vxx F-RAM devices
- MCP4xxxx_SPI - Simplified access to the Microchip Digital Potentiometer MCP41xxx/MCP42xxx SPI devices
- Microchip 23K256 SRAM
- Simplified access to a Microchip 24LCxx Serial EEPROM device
- 25LCxxx_SPI - access to the Microchip 25LCxx series of SPI EEPROM devices
- SST25VF064C - low level and high level APIs for SST 64Mbit SPI EEPROM
- OneWire EEPROM - DS2433 (4Kb) and DS28EC20 (20Kb)
- SIS-2 - Programmable IR Receiver in a DIP package
- IR - Infrared ray transmitter and receiver
- TxIR - A low-level library to transmit infrared (IR) commands
- mAVRISP - Program an AVR with mbed
- LPC Bootloader - Utility to allow a raw binary to be flashed to any LPC1xxx chip.
- PS2 - PS/2 keyboard, mouse
- Midi - Controlling Synthesizers, etc..
- MAX3100 Additional external serial ports.
- Touch controller ADS7843 _ A library for touch screen controller.
- AR1020 - a library for using the Microchip AR1020 touch screen controller
- MPR121 I2C Capacitive Touch Sensor – With demo code and video for a Sparkfun 12-key touch pad
- Sparkfun Thumb Joystick
- Rotary Pulse Generators (RPGs) or rotary encoders - a simple low-cost easy-to-use input device. RPG library and LCD demo using the Sparkfun RPG.
- PowerSwitch Tail – a safe and easy way to turn on and off household AC devices with mbed
- PowerSSR Tail - dim AC lights (120V <300W) by using with a ZeroCross tail
- Keypad - Interrupt-based interface to 4x4 keypad
- DMX512 - stage lighting and effect protocol
- ShiftReg - Interface to shift register such as NXP 74HCT595
- Extend Memory - SPI SRAM, PRAM, Flash
- TLC5917 'SPI'able 8 segments DEL driver, SPI chaining sample
- Allegro A6281 RGB LED driver – with demo code and videos using ShiftBrite RGB LED modules
- TLC5940 PWM LED Driver – Easy to use library that controls the TLC5940 PWM driver and also includes multiplexing
- SC16IS750 I2C or SPI to UART bridge - Library and testsoftware
Storage, Smart Cards¶
- LocalFileSystem - Store files on the internal mbed flash
- SD Card File System
- USBMSDHost - USB MSD (FLASH Disk) Host
- Wav_SD_Card_Read-for-RS-EDP - Reading the header of a .wav file stored on an SD card.
- SD_Card_Write-for-RS-EDP - Writing a character string to a file on an SD card.
- Reading the directory on an SD card or flash disk
- Smart Card.
Magnetic, Proximity Card Readers¶
- Magnetic Card Reader – How to connect and use the Apollo Magnetic Card Reader from Sparkfun
- Wiegand wire Protocol Card Reader - Basic 2 signal (Data0, Data1) Wiegand card reader driver
Digital Signal Processing¶
- FIR Filtering with a Quickfilter QF1D512 Coprocessor - easily add a FIR coprocessor for complex, high data rate filtering
- EasyVR a small low-cost voice recognition module – with a video demo and code examples
- FIR Filter
Interfacing with other languages¶
- a Forth implementation MbedForth with ready to flash .bin
- Interfacing Using RPC
- Interfacing with Matlab
- Interfacing with Python
- Interfacing with LabVIEW
- Interfacing with Java
- Assembly Language - Using Assembly Language and how to debug using the free Keil Tools ARM emulator
- Interfacing with .NET
Utilities for an application¶
- ConfigFile - Variable configuration file helper class
- FirmwareUpdater - Update your application binary via WEB.
- SerialBuffered - An extension to the Serial library that provides customisable buffering
- DebounceIn - Extends DigitalIn to add mechanical switch deboucing of inputs.
- PinDetect - Similar to DebounceIn above but adds "interrupt" style callbacks on pin state change.
- MODGPS - A library that supports easily adding a GPS module to your project.
- MODMAX7456 - A library that supports the MAX7456 on-screen display chip.
- MODSERIAL - An extended version of Serial that provides full IO buffering.
- MODDMA - A library that manages the GPDMA peripheral as an easy to use library.
- MAX3100 Additional external serial ports.
- FunctionPointer - Mbed's callback mechanism explained
- FPointer - An advanced library callback mechanism
- ASyncTicker - a ticker not using an ISR, allowing for more complex stuff
- Localization - a library for storing external / to-be-localized strings
- TimeZone - TimeZone handling
- CSV parser - port of Israel Ekpo\'s CSV parser library
- SPXml parser - Mbed port of the Simple Plain Xml parser.
- MD5 - port of a simple MD5 library
- MatrixClass - A class to handle Matrices.
- Text LCD Menus - Set up a menu system controlled by an RPG input device
- mbed Application Board
- HitexMatrix - A low cost prototyping board with SMT footprint for most major devices and a matrix area on 0.1" pitch.
- RS EDP - A professional embedded development platform for educational and professional use.
- Embedded Artists Baseboard
- Cool Components Workshop Board
- StarBoard Orange
- SKPang Dev Board
- NGX mX Baseboard
- Smartboard - A compact general purpose baseboard with Ethernet, USB Host, RS232, I2C, CAN, microSD, PWM, Analog and more.
- Celeritous Baseboard Announcement New US designed & distributed mbed baseboard with many peripherals.
- Mission: Cognition Baseboard Discontinued.
- White Wizard Board - A new style of baseboard.
- TestBed for mbed - Baseboard with Ethernet, CAN, micro SD card, support of Arduino Shields and many more
- LandTiger LPC1768 board
- Simplest Baseboard
- LPC11U24 μicro board - LPC11U24 mini mbed, from prototype to mini hardware
- MCU Gear changes its wiring dynamically.
- eVCU - A flexible MBED/LPCXpresso baseboard inside a robust weatherproof enclosure
Breadboards & Breakout Boards¶
- Solderless Breadboards - What is available and where to find it.
- Individual Connector Breakout Boards - Ethernet, USB, CAN, PS/2, RS-232, microSD, Smart Card, SIM, VGA, and audio connectors
- IC, Sensor, and Driver Breakout Boards - What is available and where to find it.
Reference, Tutorials and Examples, Events¶
This section is for the sort of reusable information that can help you get your job done.
Events & Classes¶
- Events - Confirmed mbed events
- Workshop - Notes and resources for running mbed workshops
- ESP-KTN - Workshop notes for ESP-KTN Workshop sessions
- How to setup an mbed student laboratory - A short checklist for course instructors
- Books - Books about or useful for developing with mbed
- Algorithms and Numerical Methods - Books on Algorithms and Numerical Methods including some with C/C++ code examples
Tutorials and Examples¶
- ADC Performance - How to get the best ADC performance from your mbed
Internet of Things¶
- RFID Tweeter - Simple "Internet of Things" example using RFID and Twitter
- Internet of Things - mbed demo of 'the internet of things', using wifi to send sensor data
- Websocket and Mbed - Make your own Internet of Things project!
- Internet of Things: LCD Gadgets – LCDs used to display interesting data from the Internet
- Wi-Go board - Avnet Wi-Go kit (Freescale FRDM KL25Z + Wi-Go board)
- Geolocation and NTP Clock - Internet of Things for Geolocation and NTP Clock using the uLCD-144-G2 to display the information
- Writing a Library - How to write your own library
- Documenting a Library - How to get API documentation automatically generated for your own library
- Calling Library API Functions - How to use the official mbed libraries
- Using mbed with GCC and Eclipse - Getting started using the mbed chip offline with Linux, Eclipse, and GCC
- Using mbed with GCC and a text editor - using the mbed chip offline (Windows, modifiable for Linux)
- Using mbed libraries with GCC - Offline compilation with mbed libraries
- Easy offline compiler with eclipse ingration - Easy offline compiler using gcc4mbed and eclipse ingration
- Using Eclipse to build and debug - Use the Eclipse GUI to build and debug mbed programs.
- Debugging mbed with GDB - How to use the MRI debug monitor to debug applications running on mbed.
- Bit-Banding - (Non-Interruptible) Atomic bit modification
- Object Oriented Programming Review - A fairly simple review of OOP focusing on class inheritance and polymorphism. This is a simple game that you can use to build a much more complicated project.
- Pushbuttons and switches – demo code and videos using internal pull-ups, switch debouncing, interrupts, and callbacks
- Drivers, Relays, and Solid State Relays – How to control high current or high voltage DC and AC devices using digital outputs on mbed
- Using a Speaker for Audio Output – a low cost speaker with a driver transistor and demo code using PwmOut or AnalogOut
- Serial Interrupts - How to get started using serial interrupts with buffering and demo code
- C/C++ I/O Register Names – When talking directly to mbed's I/O hardware cannot be avoided.
- Power Management - How to get started using power management features to reduce power and demo code
- WatchDog Timer - How to use the watchdog timer, brown-out detection, and a short code example
- Automatically setting and saving the clock – An Internet LCD clock demo using NTP with a supercapacitor for RTC battery backup
- IR and RF remotes – with an IR and RF demo for mbed using low-cost parts to transmit and receive character data
- IP Geolocation - with a text LCD demo using a free web-based IP Geolocation API to determine country, city, and timezone
- I2C Debug Tool - Hit GUI buttons in RealTerm to experiment with a new I2C device without writing code
- Setting up a network bridge connection for mbed on your laptop – Info on running mbed network applications using only a laptop with Wi Fi.
- Pololu m3pi – The Pololu 3pi robot using mbed as the controller
- mbed Rover - Combining motors, QEI, PID control and an IMU
- iRobot Create Robot or a Roomba - How to get started using mbed for control
- Sparkfun's Magician Robot base kit - How to get started using mbed for control
- DAISEN eDES 2WD - I2C controlled robot car base
- Controlling a Model Railroad with mbed - The basics for DC & DCC engines and track switches
- LPC1768 Pinout IC format - LPC1768 pinout in IC format
- LPC1768 Pinout Table - LPC1768 pinout in table format
- LPC11U24 Pinout Table - LPC11U24 pinout in table format
- Reference Design - Hardware reference designs, starting with LPC1768
- Cortex M3 Instruction Set - Short Summary
- Cortex M0 Instruction Set - Short Summary
- EMC Testing mbed - Testing, and test results
This section is about PCB design resources
- Official mbed Eagle Library - contains 10 libraries containing components, symbols and footprints for some default modules
- Mbed Eagle Library -Easy and effective Eagle library that will accelerate your design ideas.
Cookbook pages or links to notebook pages documenting any projects you are working on.
- mbed Robot Mannequin
- mbed Robot Racing
- Drum Machine
- mbed Demo Display - A big interactive demo you can program on-the-fly
- MOSFET Tester and Ohm Meter - Project that uses the mbed to find resistance and test MOSFETs.
- Pololu 3pi Robot - Adapting this great robot platform for mbed
- NetTool - Demo program utilizing raw ethernet I/O of tcp, udp, arp, and icmp.
- Student Projects - Links to an assortment of student projects
- Cariad SMS Monitor - An SMS based remote monitoring solution for boats
- Tollos - a C open source supervisor for mbed
- Jumentum SOC How to get started with the Jumentum system-on-chip programming environment for LPC microcontrollers, including mbed.
- CNC machine - mbed controlled pcb drilling machine
- Big Mouth Billy Bass - Everything you need to build your own!
- RealTime map of nearest objects using Sonar
- Menus for TFT LCD and Touch Screen Graphical interface through TFT LCD with Touch screen (Building)
- Internet of Things - mbed demo of 'the internet of things', using wifi to send sensor data
- Industrial IO board - Baseboard for industrial applications
- E-Badge/MiniNote - A complete reference design for E-Paper project, covers F/W, S/W, 3D, mini shields and utitlies.
- Ideas List - Ideas list for university projects, internships and Google Summer of Code
Community and Support¶
- Support for StarBoard Orange - Community based support for StarBoard Orange