Come and work with us!¶
Our goal is to build a platform that helps developers create microcontroller-based devices faster than ever; so we're working with our ARM partners on the mbed project to do just that.
We are looking for some really talented people who share our vision, to join the mbed team at ARM and work in conjunction with our partner ecosystem and developers to make a platform developers can rely on to build IoT and other ARM-based products.
Who are we looking for?¶
- Software Automation Engineer - as we expand the partners and platforms, you will help build our automated test infrastructure and hardware testfarm, drive our software testing strategy, track down bugs and work on some other novel areas that will help us and others reliably port our SDK to lots of ARM MCU platforms and make it the most trusted microcontroller software platform around. HIRED!
- Wireless Embedded Software Engineer - You will help drive development and integration of wireless and wired connectivity for Internet of Things applications for the mbed platform, from the radio hardware up to the higher level standards. You should be a skilled embedded C/C++ Software Engineer with the depth of expertise in wireless networking, driver stacks, and RTOS to help develop and integrate these as industry strength solutions for our partner ecosystem and community of developers to build on. The standards we are focused on are Bluetooth Smart, 802.15.4/6LoWPAN, Wifi, Cellular and Ethernet. Full Job description and Application form
- Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer - You will help drive development and roadmap of the mbed HDK that provides developers with the core firmware and schematic building blocks to easily make development boards, OEM modules and products based on ARM microcontrollers that can connect to any ARM toolchains. Future HDKs will include wireless, power monitoring and other features. You have experience in writing bootloaders, flash algorithms, debug and USB drivers for microcontrollers. You may be familiar with JTAG/SWD and PCB capture and layout. Full Job description and Application form
- Embedded Software Engineer - You will join our core embedded software engineering team to help develop the mbed SDK, providing an open-source software platform for microcontrollers that can be relied upon by companies and developers around the world. You'll have great experience in C/C++, device drivers, RTOS and software architecture and API design, with good understanding of MCU toolchains and internals. Full Job description and Application form
- Application Engineer - pro-actively and reactively work with mbed partners and developers to help them integrate technology and be successful, as well as creating pro-active examples and tutorials, work on key strategic projects and generally be the eyes and ears in the community to make sure we are doing everything we can to help people get results! HIRED!
- Technical Marketing - you will help us reach and understand all the partners and developers in different markets that can benefit from what we are doing, and provide the customer feedback to help us improve what we are doing. You will engage with key existing and potential partners to develop great collaborations, promote the platform, showcase the great work of the mbed developer community and help to make mbed the most productive microcontroller developer ecosystem in the world. HIRED!
- Developer Evangelist - you will support the mbed developer ecosystem by understanding their needs, showcasing the great work of individuals, teaching through writing, videos and talks the technologies and tools essential for IoT and device development how to get access to them, organising our developer conferences and developer events, and running activities, promotions or events we do in collaboration with mbed partners for developers around the world. HIRED!
And we're always keeping our eye out for special people who really get what we are doing, and have skills and expertise that could help us achieve it. Just tell us why you might be right for the team!
You would join us to work in the mbed office in the beautiful city of Cambridge, UK (note that you must already be eligible to work in the UK to apply!)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you might be who we are looking for.
Posting new comments for this page has been disabled