Exporting and debugging in KDS

03 Oct 2015

Hi, I've been using MBED for quite some time, my project has gotten at the complexity level that I needed a good debugger so I installed and exported it to KDS. This is a project that uses the FRDMK64. I reviewed the online tutorials and documents closely, imported the project that MBED generated and it complied and built. I then set up the debugger to work with OpenSDA. I need to use Semi-hosting so I enabled this feature. Part of the instructions are to change the linker flags to rdimon.specs. There is the catch. If I use this the project no longer builds but without it I can't use semihosting. It appears a lot of the multiple definitions that occur, things like "_read", "_lseek", "write", etc.

Has anyone solved this?

Thanks

17 Sep 2016

+1

08 Dec 2016

Hi there, no replies huh.

Would you mind telling me how you made the export / import / build work for the K64F?

I am trying the simple mbedblinky. It does not build. KDS works if I develop a code within it without mbed.h I could give you the errors I am seeing, but at this point just knowing if I need to install anything else in KDS, such as mdeb libraries, to support an import and build from mbed will help.

Thanks, -Jack