Mbed can't work suddenly!

29 Apr 2011

To all,

I have a strange problem bugging me.My Mbed was working fine until suddenly..it cannot enumerate as Mbed drive.Instead it identify itself as removeable disk!.When i press the reset button,it changes back to Mbed disk & after few seconds it returns to removeable disk.I tried on different computers but the problem still the same.Is my Mbed Toasted???

Please Help..

29 Apr 2011

No its not the mbed. I had a similar problem when puting fopen and fclose in while loops, thus putting them in an endless loop. The mbed seemed not liking it so i had to rearange the program. So probably it is your program needing rearangement. If you cannot compile, just keep the reset button pressed and compile keep it pressed until it finishes compiling. At least that is what i do everytime i am in this kind of situation. I dont know if this is the right way of doing so but it works for me. If someone else has a better idea, please inform as.

29 Apr 2011

To Georgios,

Haah!....what you said is right!.And another thing is i didn't check the handbook notice :P.Anyhow thanks for the pinpoint & the guide buddy! :)