USB not working?

09 Feb 2011

Hi guys, yesterday i have tried connect the mbed using the example of USBmouse and keyboard but it worked only once i observed the foo word and the movement of the mouse but when i restarted the device wasn´t recognized, after i tried the example of BlueUsb to conect a mouse first i connect the usb mouse and load the program to the mbed when i reset the mbed the usb mouse powers on but i can´t see any data. also i have connected the mbed with others computers but nothing.

Note the mbed runs others programs as conectivity serial, hello world, GLCD, sorry for my english, thenk you for your help.

09 Feb 2011

Yeah I tried that as well but honestly without any documentation it isn't very useful. Simon, if you read this, could you please provide a little bit of explanation for the program, or even documentation? Thanks :)

10 Feb 2011

i just run the usbMouse example again, was very simple, i have tried the conection in windows Xp and it works perfectly, reset over reset and it works, in windows 7 not works, the first time i tried in vista and worked only once.Anyone tried with other OS and the most important, worked?

I agree with Aaron Goselin, the usb needs more documentation.

Greetings to all.