Can not update published lib. :(

19 Sep 2012

I have a lib that I have done a load of work on. I have submitted the code to SVN ok. In another project that uses the lib if I update it gets a very old version. I can't republish as it tells me the project with the same name exists. So now I have two projects with two different versions of the lib open, one new and one old.

Seems to be very broken. :(

19 Sep 2012

Ok, I think I see what has happened and I think this maybe down to the 'upgrade' that was done. The up to date code although is a lib no longer thinks it is a publish lib although it was added to this project as a lib, importing it. Before the update I was able to update the code between the two projects that used the lib. The other program when I re import the lib in it's published version imports a lib with old code and NO history!!! Seems the lib project has been split with some info staying with the old lib that is published and some like the history staying with the latest code that is unpublished. A right pain in the .....

19 Sep 2012

Fixed it, I had to copy the files from the up to date version of the lib to the one that thinks it is published. Removed the one that had the new code but no longer thinks it is published and the re import it. Now when I change one and say publish it updates the lib and the other gets the update option show up. But now I have lost a load of history. :(