Description: Sample code using OAuth library for twitter.
Twitter sample code using OAuth library: http://mbed.org/users/takahashim/libraries/OAuth4Tw/
By using the OAuth library, you can directly tweet without proxy services such as supertweet.net.
Set up on Twitter.com¶
- Create a Twitter account if needed.
- Access "Twitter Developers" web site by using the account: https://dev.twitter.com/
- "Create a new application" in "My applications" menu. Then, fill the form with appropriate information.
- "(Re)create my access token" with an appropriate "Access level." "Read and Write" is required for posting tweets. You can change the Access level in "Application Type" on "Settings" tab later.
- Note "Consumer key", "Consumer secret", "Access token", and "Access token secret" described in "Details" tab.
Set up on mbed¶
- Import the sample program
- Replace "Consumer key", "Consumer secret", "Access token", and "Access token secret" in main.cpp with yours.
- Compile the code with libraries and install the output binary into your mbed.