mbed Sponsorship Program
The mbed Sponsorship Program aims to support worthy people doing worthy projects with microcontrollers.
We've allocated some mbed Microcontrollers for use in projects or activities that go towards an academic qualification or official engineering achievement.
The results of the project should be made available to the rest of the mbed community; that way, everyone benefits.
Can I apply?
The projects we think this applies to are:
- Individual or small group projects that are marked as part of a college or university course
- Projects that are entered in official competitions
To qualify for consideration, you need two things:
- A good project idea!
- An affiliate organisation, such as an educational institution, a charitable organisation, or similar.
How it works
If you have a project that you think could qualify, tell us about it and we'll pick the most worthy of the applications we receive. If you are selected, we'll send you an mbed Microcontroller for use in your project! In return, you'll be expected to give back to the mbed community by:
- Keeping your notebook up to date with the project progress and design notes
- Publish the results of the project in your notebook on time, including links to final reports/videos/results etc
- Provide as much of the software and hardware resources as possible to help others reproduce or build on the project
How to apply
If you want to be considered for the mbed Sponsorship Program, please fill in the form. It is worth taking the time to make your case and convince us we should sponsor you, as we only have a limited number of places!