IOT Websocket Graph Viewer help.

04 Apr 2014

Hi all,

Could anyone offer any help with the internet of things page regarding viewing data. I have been working on my project for about 6 months now and have everything working fine. I currently have data from a sensor sent wirelessly to a simple websocket page. Although displaying the value in word format on the websocket viewer page is fine i'd really like to display it in graph form. I have looked at a few programs which offer this but to be honest they either won't download or just look like a nightmare. The internet of things page has a brilliant interface for displaying data but i'm having a bit of trouble working out exactly what I need to do.

I'm hoping that as I have everything working up to the point of displaying the value I need in the websocker viewer page I might be able to get it up in graph form relatively easily?? I'm not too fussed about the qr code bit, I just need the data viewed as a graph or bar chart in real time that can be viewed with a laptop with internet connection.

Anyone done this or maybe could give some help?

Many Thanks Rob