I'm trying to make a system which is going to seek for my iphone's bluetooth connection and when connected, it should turn on a LED and when disconnected it should turn off the LED. I'm looking at the myBlueUSB program (since I'm using a 2$ bluetooth dongle) but I can't seem to get it to compile. Every time I try to import the program it will not compile due to the lack of some files.
Anybody which can help me ?
Rene, as with any technical question... It's best to supply more information than you think anyone would need to assist with your issue..
So far from what you've posted we know:
1. You have an mbed device. (LPC1768 we can probably assume)
2. You have a usb?? bluetooth adapter..
3. You are trying to use the blueUSB library but are receiving some sort of error while trying to compile..? or possibly during the import? regarding a lack of files....
4. You have a clear objective for your project in mind..
Before we can get you to #4, we need to clear up #3..and maybe #2 if I'm wrong. Is there a way you can tell us a couple things...?
1. How do you have the usb device connected to your mbed? (i.e. D-, D+, 15k resistors, blah blah, etc....)
2. What is the exact error message, and what is it's source (i.e. windows, internet explorer, the online compiler, your television, the neighbor.....)
This is of course, my opinion... But I'd like to be able to help where I can since so many people have helped me... =)
You are totally right. I will try to provide you with some more information.
I have a mbed (LPC1768) connected to a baseboard with a USB connection on it, so the HW part should be okay. I tried to import the myBlueUSB but when I try to compile it, I gives me multiple errors because it is missing Utils.h and hci.h. Firstly my plan was to get it working and have it connect to my iphones using its MAC address, and then I would modify it to toggle a LED / DigitalOut pin when it connects / disconnects.
Please log in to post a reply.
mbed, the fastest way to prototype with ARM based microcontrollers.
^ back to top