We’re excited to announce we’re partnering with Xively on a kit for developers creating Internet of Things products! Xively builds on COSM/Pachube technology which leverages LogMeIn’s cloud that already connects over 250 million devices worldwide (mbed users among them). Combined with mbed you can rapidly prototype connected devices and co-develop IoT solutions, then easily migrate to a production design.
Xively Jumpstart Kit: ARM mbed edition includes :
- mbed LPC1768 (ARM Cortex-M3 based microcontroller)
- mbed application board (integrated sensors, comms, LCD display)
- mbed’s professional online tools for software development
- All the necessary libraries for Internet connection, sensor and LCD display drivers
- Xively API library to connect mbed to the cloud
Xively Cloud Services™
- Monitor and control your mbed device via the public cloud
- Develop custom web or smartphone applications using your mbed prototype
- Use Xively’s platform to provision and manage production devices
4 comments on ARM mbed + Xively = Internet connected products, fast!:
Please login to post comments.